Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Ahhhh Naaahhhhh!

Just when things were looking up and I had a bit of moola in the bank, I have to file a claim on my car insurance.  Can we say $500 deductible?

It seems that a local doe decided to commit suicide by car.  She came out of nowhere, poor thing.  Now she's gone and my car has some cosmetic work to be done.


I switched insurance to a lower priced one about the time my son started driving.  Man those rates for teenage boys are crazy.  So anyway, I've never filed a claim with this insurance before and was hoping for the best.  So far it's been pretty good. 

Called insurance last night... check
Adjuster called me this morning... check
Appraiser called me this afternoon... check
Appraiser gave me estimate, list of preferred shops and a check... CHECK!


I need to call the adjuster and set up time and date to drop off car and pick up rental and then it's up to the body shop.  We will see, we will see.

No comments: